Volume level in tunebite converted songs...

Volume level in tunebite converted songs...

Im using Tunebite 5.1 (dont really care for updated since this one does what I need) I have a monthly subcription with Napster and I download the DRM songs I want to convert. But after the songs convert, they are lower in volume than a ripped song from a cd. I played with the sound card settings and my converts come out to high with serious distortion or lower in volume than a ripped track from a CD so I have to turn the volume down when the song ends and plays a non-converted tunebite song... Any help on how I can get a better volume control for my converted tracks thru tunebite??

Thx
      I've also realized that converted Tunebite songs are lower in volume when compared to the original. But hay, you're essentially re-recording a song, so the original will always sound better, but I do not get why the volume is prbly 30% lower than the original; .. it's just annoying for me is all, but a fix would be good!
      Strength through Unity | Unity through Faith

RE: Normalization active?

Me@RSaudials schrieb:

Have you activated the Normalize audio files to (dB): in the Convert & Process Options? If yes, this might be the reason!
      No, I do not have the "Normalize to (db)" box clicked on. I only have "Add cover picture and ID3-tags" clicked on in this area. To help my volume be better in my tunebite converted songs, do I need to click on this box to activate it?? And if I do need to click on it, what setting should I put?? Right now its on 89.0, but I dont think its using this feature since I dont have it clicked on.... Anymore ideas please let me know.... thx...

RE: RE: Normalization active?

mistamacc schrieb:

Hi,

You do need to check NORMALIZE, the DB setting is a personal preference, start somewhere in the middle and change it acording to you personal preferences, in other words convert a few tracks to see how loud you like the output.

Best,

ItTechy

Me@RSaudials schrieb:

Have you activated the Normalize audio files to (dB): in the Convert & Process Options? If yes, this might be the reason!
      No, I do not have the "Normalize to (db)" box clicked on. I only have "Add cover picture and ID3-tags" clicked on in this area. To help my volume be better in my tunebite converted songs, do I need to click on this box to activate it?? And if I do need to click on it, what setting should I put?? Right now its on 89.0, but I dont think its using this feature since I dont have it clicked on.... Anymore ideas please let me know.... thx...
      Senior IT Engineer & Audiophile :thumbup:
      Tunebite 8.x
      RS Audials One 8.x, RS Audials One 4.0
      P4 3.45 GHz w/ Hyperthreading Technology Enabled, AMD Turion Dual Core 2.3 GHz
      Power Workstation Class, Entertainment Laptop Class
      2 GIG DDR SDRAM, 8 GIG DDR2 SODIMM
      OS: Windows XP-Pro SP3 w/ WMP V 11.0, Windows 7 Professional 64 bit