When processing DRM-protected wma files, Microsoft Windows 7 gives a message with text "Windows Media Revocation and Renewal". This might happen after several files (usually 20 to 30) were processed fine.
Please check the thread below (with all the posts) for information and explanation on how to resolve this issue:
How-to-solve : "Windows Media Revocation" Error message
In addition you can try these listed here below:
1. Use administrator rights
Start Tunebite/AudialsOne as Administrator (see attached picture "start as administrator.jpg" - right click on icon and select: run as administrator)
2. C00D11B1 error
Please check this thread here for more information:
How you can help us
If you found an application (that is not listed in Audials pop-up dialog) that is incompatible and causes this error, please email to our support, so that we can add it to the list here to help other users.
1. start simply the process explorer: download here
2. click on Tunebite.exe or AudialsOne.exe and change the view to DLLs (in menu: View > Lower Pane View > DLLs). After that sort the list after company name. See attached screenshot.
3. please try now to find the suspicious DLLs and double click on it to see further info.
4. Try now to close (better deinstall) the software/services of these producers and restart Audials
5. Verify that these software does not channel in anymore DLL into Audials.
6. Please test, if the revocation message by Windows 7 appears again.
Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 24 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Support“ ()