Announcement How-To create a SEARCH & RECORD Plugin

How-To create a SEARCH & RECORD Plugin

Dear Developers,

If you are a software developer who wants to make cool new plugins for and with audials, you'll find documents here to help.

Search & Record Plugins

The latest version of AudialsOne and MP3Videoraptor is able to load and use "user developed" Search & Record Plugins.

Attached you find a small quickstart documentation (readme_search_and_record_plugin.txt) how to create and develop new Search & Record plugins. Please look also into our example: Garageband. Here you find the complete source code to compile the sample search & record plugins.

If you have any question please don't hesitate to communicate with us and others within this forum,

best regards,

Audials Developer Team
      Files
      Viele Grüße / Best regards,

Kostenloser Online Support | Free Online Support

Post was edited 16 times, last by “audials” ().

Dear Developer,

we added an interface to the search & record plugins:

All properties of a audials plugin are hard coded into the so called plugin info sequence. It's a ASCII-sequence anywhere in the .aplg file.

Sample:

###_PluginInfo_###Name="YouTube";Type=search;Version=3.2.0.0;VersionInt=3.2.0.0;Author="RapidSolution";Desc="Search plugin for YouTube";InfoUrl="audials.com/";###

Please refer to the youtube - Sample how to implement it.

Upcomming versions of mp3videoraptor (higher than 3.2.20043. 4300) will support this new interface.

Post was edited 1 time, last by “audials” ().

plugin PACKAGES

Dear Developer,

we added a functionality in the upcomming MP3videoraptor (higher than 3.2.20043. 4300):

Audials Plugin Packages (.aplg)

Now a developer of audials plugins is able to pack all of his or plugins from other developers together in one single file (a.plp). This is a powerfull feature for the users!

Attached you find a small tool to create .aplp files,

have Fun,

Audials Team
      Files
      • ArchiveAPLP.zip

(25.65 kB, downloaded 3,205 times, last: )

New Plug-ins

Could someone possibly create a couple new plug-ins for videoraptor. I would really like to be able to have plug-ins for lastfm.com , pandora.com , and slacker.com . If anyone could, help that would be great. I'm new to this whole developing plug-ins thing, but i'm attempting it. :D Thanks everyone.
      Ich hätte eine Frage:
      Die Plugin Info Sequence in einem Plugin:
      Was bedeutet "VersionInt", weil die "Version" ist im Beispiel die gleiche.
      Müsste ich wegen der Programmierung wissen.
      Also ich hätte gedacht, dass Version die Version des Plugins wiederspiegelt und VersionInt die Version von Videoraptor

MfG Michael
      Neue AudialsOne Tools folgen wahrscheinlich noch dieses Jahr!
      Ich helfe wo ich kann

Post was edited 1 time, last by “mipapo” ().

RE : How-To create a SEARCH & RECORD Plugin

audials wrote:

Dear Developers,

If you are a software developer who wants to make cool new plugins for and with audials, you'll find documents here to help.

Search & Record Plugins

The latest version of AudialsOne and MP3Videoraptor is able to load and use "user developed" Search & Record Plugins.

Attached you find a small quickstart documentation (readme_search_and_record_plugin.txt) how to create and develop new Search & Record plugins. Please look also into our example: SearchRecordYoutube.zip. Here you find the complete source code to compile the youtube Search & Record plugin.

If you have any question please don't hesitate to communicate with us and others within this forum,

best regards,

Audials Developer Team
      hi, it seems to be the right forum to ask my question. In here joined message, it is mentionned that SearchRecordYouTube.zip contain the complete source code to compile... What tool shall be used for compilation ?
      I have copy the example, change YouTube by the new site name (in the files name and iside the files for calls...), and want to compile in order to generate .alpg file...

What can I do ??

Thanks for helping me...

new Feature: Bitrate Calculation

Dear Plugin Developers,

Audials became a new funcionality: We now can deliver the user the bitrate of found media files. We've updated the documentation and we made a new sample plugin for you to show you the new bitrate calculation feature in Audials.

=> Have Fun with developing nice new Plugins for Audials!

Audials Development Team