Getting "ffmpeg.exe has stopped working" after ANY try for conversion.. What could cause this? RunningVista Ultimate.
Hi, I have the same problem. Went to that site you suggested, got the ffmpeg from there, replaced the one in the Tunebite directory, still same problem. Anyone have any other ideas?
Vista Home Premium
I would try reinstalling Tunebite 22.214.171.12400 (with a reboot for good measure). This may replace damaged file or setting or resolve a conflict. But could require a "clean" install of v5 to resolve, see this post for options on how you can do that.
(maybe "clean" old installation)
Scott:P Audials v12 :P
=====> DESKTOP <=====
3.2GHz Intel® Core™ i5 64bit
Intel® HD graphics, 1759MB shared video memory
Windows 7 Home
I had this same problem but I found a fix. Go into the program folder and then into videorapter folder and copy that ffmpeg.exe file and replace the one in the tunebite file. This worked for me. I noticed the files were not the same size and the one in the videorapter folder was larger. Anyway hope this helps.
I've tried all the fixes listed here for the newest version if Audials Tunebite 9 (I've even downloaded the newest version of Tunebite) and every time my conversion of a video Fails and/or tells me that FFMPEG has stopped working.
I'm using Windows 7. I had Tunebite 8 installed but uninstalled it prior to installing 9.