You are not logged in.

Monday, February 16th 2009, 2:49pm

How-To create a SEARCH & RECORD Plugin

Dear Developers,

If you are a software developer who wants to make cool new plugins for and with audials, you'll find documents here to help.

Search & Record Plugins

The latest version of AudialsOne and MP3Videoraptor is able to load and use "user developed" Search & Record Plugins.

Attached you find a small quickstart documentation (readme_search_and_record_plugin.txt) how to create and develop new Search & Record plugins. Please look also into our example: Garageband. Here you find the complete source code to compile the sample search & record plugins.

If you have any question please don't hesitate to communicate with us and others within this forum,

best regards,

Audials Developer Team
audials has attached the following files:
Viele Grüße / Best regards,

Kostenloser Online Support | Free Online Support

This post has been edited 16 times, last edit by "audials" (Oct 19th 2010, 4:49pm)

Monday, April 6th 2009, 10:26am

PluginInfo

Dear Developer,

we added an interface to the search & record plugins:

All properties of a audials plugin are hard coded into the so called plugin info sequence. It's a ASCII-sequence anywhere in the .aplg file.

Sample:

###_PluginInfo_###Name="YouTube";Type=search;Version=3.2.0.0;VersionInt=3.2.0.0;Author="RapidSolution";Desc="Search plugin for YouTube";InfoUrl="http://www.audials.com/";###

Please refer to the youtube - Sample how to implement it.

Upcomming versions of mp3videoraptor (higher than 3.2.20043. 4300) will support this new interface.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "audials" (Apr 6th 2009, 11:08am)

Monday, April 6th 2009, 11:08am

plugin PACKAGES

Dear Developer,

we added a functionality in the upcomming MP3videoraptor (higher than 3.2.20043. 4300):

Audials Plugin Packages (.aplg)

Now a developer of audials plugins is able to pack all of his or plugins from other developers together in one single file (a.plp). This is a powerfull feature for the users!

Attached you find a small tool to create .aplp files,

have Fun,

Audials Team
audials has attached the following file:
  • ArchiveAPLP.zip (25.65 kB - 2,609 times downloaded - latest: Yesterday, 9:27pm)

boobooboo

Trainee

Tuesday, April 7th 2009, 10:00am

ArchiveAPLP.Zip

Is either invalid or corrupt when trying to open/extract file

Support

Tuesday, April 7th 2009, 1:23pm

Hi,

this worked for me, downloaded at 14:26 German time the zip, opened with 7-zip and can start the ArchiveAPLP.exe

can you retry, also which packing program do you use ?

Tuesday, April 14th 2009, 8:48pm

New Plug-ins

Could someone possibly create a couple new plug-ins for videoraptor. I would really like to be able to have plug-ins for lastfm.com , pandora.com , and slacker.com . If anyone could, help that would be great. I'm new to this whole developing plug-ins thing, but i'm attempting it. :D Thanks everyone.

mipapo

Professional

Wednesday, April 15th 2009, 2:13pm

Ich hätte eine Frage:
Die Plugin Info Sequence in einem Plugin:
Was bedeutet "VersionInt", weil die "Version" ist im Beispiel die gleiche.
Müsste ich wegen der Programmierung wissen.
Also ich hätte gedacht, dass Version die Version des Plugins wiederspiegelt und VersionInt die Version von Videoraptor

MfG Michael
Neue AudialsOne Tools folgen wahrscheinlich noch dieses Jahr!
Ich helfe wo ich kann

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "mipapo" (Apr 15th 2009, 10:26pm)

Friday, April 24th 2009, 8:46pm

Hi,

VersionInt ist die Version der Schnittstelle. Wenn die Schnittstellenummer höher ist, als von MP3Videoraptor unterstützt, dann wird MP3videoraptor dieses Plugin nicht laden.

z.Z., sind wir bei Version 3.2

Gruß,

Audials Team

Kjack

Beginner

Saturday, July 18th 2009, 12:00pm

Is this for audials mobile? Am I download music than youtube with Audials mobile?Or how I download music than youtube? Thanks for your helps..eyvallah

jebouille

Beginner

Saturday, August 15th 2009, 4:21pm

RE : How-To create a SEARCH & RECORD Plugin

Dear Developers,

If you are a software developer who wants to make cool new plugins for and with audials, you'll find documents here to help.

Search & Record Plugins

The latest version of AudialsOne and MP3Videoraptor is able to load and use "user developed" Search & Record Plugins.

Attached you find a small quickstart documentation (readme_search_and_record_plugin.txt) how to create and develop new Search & Record plugins. Please look also into our example: SearchRecordYoutube.zip. Here you find the complete source code to compile the youtube Search & Record plugin.

If you have any question please don't hesitate to communicate with us and others within this forum,

best regards,

Audials Developer Team
hi, it seems to be the right forum to ask my question. In here joined message, it is mentionned that SearchRecordYouTube.zip contain the complete source code to compile... What tool shall be used for compilation ?
I have copy the example, change YouTube by the new site name (in the files name and iside the files for calls...), and want to compile in order to generate .alpg file...

What can I do ??

Thanks for helping me...

Wednesday, November 4th 2009, 2:01pm

new Feature: Bitrate Calculation

Dear Plugin Developers,

Audials became a new funcionality: We now can deliver the user the bitrate of found media files. We've updated the documentation and we made a new sample plugin for you to show you the new bitrate calculation feature in Audials.

=> Have Fun with developing nice new Plugins for Audials!

Audials Development Team