You are not logged in.

Tuesday, November 30th 2010, 4:09pm

Youtube Login Failure.

I attempted to set my userid and password for the YouTube plug-in supplied with AudialsOne 8. It does not work.

I was able to create an account on ESnips and set the userid and password appropriately.

Is there something I am missing with regard to YouTube account setup. Youtube uses my Google login email address and password. On the Plugin Display I see: unkown@Youtube ??? Is that valid? Esnips is set as unkown@esnips.com? Is this just a naming issue or is there some kind of problem with the domain name being used for the email address.

I am of course just throwing an idea against the wall. It probably won't stick.

Anyone else see a problem with setting the uid/pwd for the youtube search plugin.

Thanks,
Jack

Wednesday, December 1st 2010, 12:38am

Yep having the same problem with youtube account

rjay

Friday, December 3rd 2010, 7:44pm

same problem here with youtube.

Wednesday, January 19th 2011, 9:46pm

Neither my google login, nor my old "pre-google" Youtube login work.
No solution found yet?

gerd99

Trainee

Sunday, January 30th 2011, 3:23pm

Hallo,

ich habe extra ein neues Konto bei YouTube eröffnet. Trotzdem kann ich das Plugins für YouTube nicht freischalten. Ich denke, dass hier noch ein Software Fehler von Seiten Rapidsolution vorliegt.
ciao
gerd

Thursday, February 3rd 2011, 6:42am

Hi,

seems like I am not the only one having trouble with you tube plug in. Looks like the Audio Team has to work on it... Just hope soon...

Thursday, February 3rd 2011, 8:32am

It is necessary to be Logged In into Youtube to search the Site for Music / Videos?

I'm very new into Audials One 8 and the things that I'm tried let me get Music/Videos from different places but it seems not from Youtube.

Thursday, March 3rd 2011, 8:46am

Same for me, my youtube login doesnt work. Did creating an esnips account help - does it find stuff that it wouldnt if you didnt create an account? Sorry, I have never heard of esnips so I dont know how it works.

Wednesday, April 13th 2011, 4:29pm

No word about this yet? ?(

Thursday, June 16th 2011, 2:49am

I agree to everything!

Saturday, June 18th 2011, 2:41pm

i've got the same problem :cursing: :cursing:

does anyone have a solution ?

i would be terribly grateful

please help me

Lorikr6

Unregistered

Thursday, June 30th 2011, 12:13pm

Hi guys,

I'm an Audials One user since many years now and now I started playing with this new 8.x version.

Question : You all have a problem with logging in to youtube ? If so, then why ? -> Grabbing from Youtube works even if you are not logged in and far as I know the only scenario where you need to be logged in is when you would like to grab videos which are marked as above 18+ ... for such scenarios maybe you could use the screen capture feature in my opinion until they will fix the login issue.