You are not logged in.

• Sign in

Sunday, April 1st 2012, 8:49pm

Audials One 9.1.13600.0 Filter Duplicates

I am streaming and getting awesome music but my only wish is that the filter duplicates would be more precise. I have Audials One 9.1.13600.0 and under Filters I have selected th Filter Duplicates to "Keep best version. All others with worse quality will be deleted".

Since I am using Pandora all the duplicates are identical length and audio quality so it keeps all copies of all songs. There is nothing that differentiates 2 instances of the same song from each other. If there was a variable that would say if Version 2 is equal to Version 1 then only keep Version 1 then I wouldn't have to delete multiple instances of the same song. This could be a simple fix.

Other than this I am totally enjoying the 9.1 upgrade! Keep up the great work!

Alan
Technology Nut
AMD FX-4100
16GB DDR3
Radeon HD 6800 1GB
Corsair 650W PS
Windows 8 X64

Wednesday, April 4th 2012, 11:34pm

Same issue for me. I read the filters only work on the radio and music wishes. Seems like a simple fix. Is there a fix to this that we are missing?

Thanks. ?(

Sunday, April 29th 2012, 7:19pm

Same problem here. Anyone know how to configure it to not save duplicates in Pandora? All the songs it saves are identical and it appends _N to the filename (ie. songName_1.mp3, songName_2.mp3, songName_3.mp3).

Wednesday, May 2nd 2012, 12:17am

Besides the duplicate issue, noticed today when I updated the sw to 9.1 and try to stream from Pandora, it's now not showing the title or band/musician of the song, depending on how I access Pandora, thru its application or thru the browser, it only displays numbers or "mediafile## so no more song title or band/musician's name.

Talk about shitty!!! Paid extra to update to 9 since I was told that it was fix with 9 but noooooooooooooooo.

Any suggestions!

Monday, September 10th 2012, 6:26am

Pandora Tagging

Has the tagging issue with Pandora one and AudialsOne version 9 been fixed? The files that I capture from Pandora using AudialsOne ver 9.1.31900.0 are saved as "Mediafile" with no tag information. I found some posts in the forum that indirectly indicate this has been resolved. However, I could not find the solution. Any advice would be appreciated.
Thank you.

Tuesday, September 11th 2012, 2:08am

if I open the internet to access Pandora then it works great but if I open Pandora's application then they are save as mediafiles.

Wednesday, September 12th 2012, 2:48am

I don't understand the difference between "internet access" and "application" on a PC. On my computer I access Pandora by launching a web browser (IE, firefox, or Chrome) and go to www.pandora.com. I login to my account and the music starts playing. I do not launch a Pandora application. On mobile devices I do use a Pandora app. However, on the PC it seems to run as a browser script or plugin. Please clarify the actions you perform that work. Thanks.

Thursday, September 13th 2012, 9:11pm

I don't understand the difference between "internet access" and "application" on a PC. On my computer I access Pandora by launching a web browser (IE, firefox, or Chrome) and go to www.pandora.com. I login to my account and the music starts playing. I do not launch a Pandora application. On mobile devices I do use a Pandora app. However, on the PC it seems to run as a browser script or plugin. Please clarify the actions you perform that work. Thanks.
Since I'm a paying Pandora customer, I have an app on my desktop where I can access Pandora directly but if I do so then Audials will create mediafiles but if I open my Web browser which is I.E. 8 then open Audials then it will download the song with its information. My Audials 9 version is 9.1.13600.0 do not update or else it will not record the tags.

Monday, October 29th 2012, 9:33am

I've been running Audials One Ver 9 and have problems with tagging songs from Pandora.

Most of what I get are Media files without tags using Pandora and Audials . Is this something that Audials has fixed in it's newer version? Are there similar sites to Pandora that do work?

Monday, October 29th 2012, 11:52am

RE: I've been running Audials One Ver 9 and have problems with tagging songs from Pandora.

Most of what I get are Media files without tags using Pandora and Audials . Is this something that Audials has fixed in it's newer version? Are there similar sites to Pandora that do work?
Been using Audials 10 this weekend and is working much better, still can't download music using the Pandora application but works great thru I.E. 8 it'll even stop a download if the song is already preloaded and it does tag it. Now if they could fix the download issue while using the Pandora application