You are not logged in.

Support

• "Support" started this thread

Wednesday, November 23rd 2011, 12:49pm

Feature requests for Audials 10.x

Please post here what you would like to see in Audials 10.x.
HINT: Please start your threads with the product name as a keyword.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Support" (Dec 9th 2011, 11:20am)

Friday, December 23rd 2011, 4:18am

Tunebite

I have Tunebite to rip my Media Center DVR content to a format I can view on different PCs. A great feature would be the ability to schedule a batch process that plays and captures and saves the new files in a folder at a specified time with the option of deleting the original file after completion of the capture.

Friday, December 30th 2011, 4:48pm

It took me quite some time myself to find the +Load button in todays registered version of Radiotracker 9.x dated 20 december 2011 for adding radio stations manually. Why has it been designed so irritating (not user friendly!) small compared to the other much larger buttons ? It will invite some users (like me) to start doubting the FAQ.

Saturday, January 7th 2012, 5:06pm

I'd like if the timer recording would not only start at a certain time but for a period of time. e.g. Every day, every weekday, on Mondays and Fridays, etc.

Wednesday, January 11th 2012, 4:28pm

Feature requests for Audials 10.x

Hi. I think it would be excellent to be able to cut and paste a text playlist, from notepad for example, into the wish-list window.
I'm sure this would be a very popular utility.

Wednesday, January 18th 2012, 10:05pm

I think I have asked this be for I would like to see that after you reached so many songs or at certain time. The program would stop and then when every thing was done turn the computer off.
This would be ideal for a night time scenario or when your are at work or something.
Right now I use a timer and it shuts down the computer right in the middle of recording music.

Monday, January 23rd 2012, 2:29pm

Improved tagging support - Spotify

I've been searching around the internet for a program to save my spotify playlists to my portable MP3 player. I've tried a few different programs, but I just bought Audials One due to it's superior sound quality, as well as a lot of other cool features. The only problem is that it sometimes have problem recognizing which song Spotify plays. I've earlier tried the program "Dojotech Spotify Recorder", which in some way is able to directly recognize from the Spotify-program which song it's playing. In this way, it always tags the song correctly. So if you would be able to integrate this feature to Audials One, it would be a truly superior and complete Spotify recorder.

Tuesday, January 24th 2012, 1:50pm

Request TiVo support in Audials 10.x

I think that there would be great demand for support of TiVo file conversion in Audials 10.x.

Sunday, January 29th 2012, 3:43pm

Tunebite

I use Tunebite to convert DRM protected WMA files to MP3 for use with my Sonos.

In those WMA files, quite often the Album Artist ID tag is filled with the name of the artist, and the artist tag is filled with the names of the contributing artists.

I would like to be able to define another output rule when defining the way Tunebite should name the converted MP3.

For instance i usually use "artist\album\number - artist - track" as the name of the folder and filename for the converted MP3 file.

I would like the option of getting the album artist as well, and let it default to artist when ever the album artist is not defined.
That way you can use "albumartist\album\..." and be sure to get the folder named after the artist (my main problem).

Also at the same time, i would like to have the Album Artist ID tag transferred over to the MP3 file, instead of being ignored.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Soni" (Jan 29th 2012, 6:11pm)

Thursday, February 2nd 2012, 1:05pm

Media Server for version 10.x.

Audials 9 is a bit too similar to Audials 8 and I reckon it needs a more attractive reason to go for version 10. I would suggest a media server to allow you to send your recorded music and videos to your wireless devices. It would be great to stream to my internet radio, Play Station and internet enabled tv etc, etc.. As it is I have to get a server elsewhere to do this, I have suggested this before but would really like to see this feature.

Many thanks for a great product!

Sunday, February 19th 2012, 8:20pm

Audials 9

I'm a huge fan of your products and have been using it ever since I bought Tunebite 6 a few years ago. I upgraded to Audials about a year ago and have been very happy with the additional features.

Anyway, I use the DVD Ripper a lot to backup my discs to my NAS. Because you can only choose one title from the DVD to rip at a time, though, it makes it extremely time-consuming to rip a disc composed of several titles (think TV shows) since I constantly have to check to see if it's done ripping/encoding the current title and, if so, to select the next title for ripping.

Please make it so the DVD Ripper will rip ALL titles from a DVD that are at least a certain (user-defined) length. For example, a user puts in a DVD and sets it so that all titles longer than 4 minutes will be ripped. That way, all the negligible titles (such as previews, menus, etc.) would be ignored but all of the relevant titles would be ripped without constant user intervention.

Thanks again for the great products! :)

Sunday, February 19th 2012, 10:44pm

Oh, another feature for the DVD Ripper/Converter that would be VERY useful: more advanced options for conversion, specifically giving users the option to specify a particular file size for the resulting file. For example, the standard file size for a half-hour TV show (without any commercials) is generally 175 MB, so users could convert a file and know exactly what size the result will be. (I recently ripped and converted a 30-minute DVD title with the universal iTunes preset and the resulting file was over 1 gig. After using a different preset--iPod SD--I got the file size to a much more manageable 300+ MB.)

Sunday, March 18th 2012, 10:06pm

1080p added to video conversion options in version 10 please-it's time!

Adding 1080p-Full HD is needed and is the logical next step.

Also a playlist option of more than viewing 1000 max. I suggest at least 3000.

And a huge thanks for adding media art tagging in ver 9!

PS:

Please ignore older post below as I dont see an option to remove it.

Possibly it's only visible to me. :huh:
Hi

Issue-When i install audials complete podspider is not recognized

in the program interface

I can get to it in radiotracker program file

but there is some problem in setup for sure

Any help would be app.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Michaelzipp" (Mar 18th 2012, 10:17pm)

Tuesday, March 27th 2012, 4:03pm

tunebite

support for the new Napster / Rhapsody 5.0 Beta Software!

Saturday, April 7th 2012, 6:51pm

Video Screen Recording Frame rate at least 29.97fps

Please make Audials 10 to give at least 29.97/30 fps frame rate for video screen recording. I have Audials 9.1 and it does not not record over 25fps. At 25fps, some videos are slow and not good. In Audials one 9 there is option to set frame rate upto 60fps but it does not work. The maximum frame rate you get is 25fps. I tried to create all profile but nothing worked for 29.97fps.

Monday, May 7th 2012, 2:48am

add plugin for spotify

add plugin for spotify

Wednesday, May 9th 2012, 7:56am

Full Screen Recording Option along with Auto and Manual Options under Screen Recording

I find it not only annoying but also limited to use Screen Recording function to record my PowerPoint presentation and other lectures. I think it will be great if there is a option for full screen recording (don't confuse with full screen video recording). Video recording is for online streaming. Right now Screen Recording function has two options i.e. Auto & Manual. Problem is that Auto more does not work in full screen mode and if one tries to set screen area manually then he can't choose full screen because he has to click at record and stop button. Hence, I would request you to add a third option as Full Screen along with Auto and Manual screen recording options. Not only customers will benefit but also Audials will grow its customer database by attracting professional and students etc. Thank you.

Saturday, May 19th 2012, 3:36pm

NTSC / PAL Option, Capture Pop Up Slideshows and Blu-ray

1. I would like to be able to specify the video format as NTSC (currently it is PAL and there is no option) for saving during a capture no matter the type of capture in Audials products.

2. Capture slideshows (video and audio) from that Smugmug.com presents.

3. Capture Blu-ray movies.

I'd upgrade to Audials One Ver 10 if all of these were added (and fully functional).

Thursday, May 24th 2012, 8:21am

Saving Streamed Video - Timer

I'd like the timer to be in minutes and seconds, so that I can decide exactly when it stops recording, rather than having the video run over into the next one / cut short. Either that, or an edit feature allowing you to shave off unwanted bits of video. If any of these features already exist, please let me know!!

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 11:01pm

MKV/Blu-Ray

I would like to see Tunebite to have compatibility with MKV file types. This is because I do a fair bit of ripping blurays but since they are MKVs Tunebite will not accept this file type unless it is because of the size of file (10GB - 40GB per file (Blu-ray rips)). I have stuck with Tunebite for since Tunebite 5 as I found it one of the best programs to make a file suitable for every device without searching for more programs to convert it! Plus could it have a blu-Ray ripper as well! Please and thank you!!!!