You are not logged in.

• Sign in

Friday, April 6th 2012, 8:02pm

music wiishes-downloading same song serveral times

how do i make it so it wont download the same song several times -even if theres one letter difference it downloads it again
is ther a filtering i can do or something?

Wednesday, April 18th 2012, 4:07pm

You could try this: (mind the screen shot!) (Click "Options" to open this window)

But I don't know if it works well.... =(
AnneNymus has attached the following image:
  • scs45.png
Audials-Hilfe - hilft! Beantwortet viele Fragen und bietet Schritt-für-Schritt Anleitungen...
Probleme lösen - Anweisungen dazu, was ihr tun könnt, um die meisten Probleme rund um Audials zu lösen...
Audials-Support - wenn nichts anderes mehr hilft...

DJFenix

Beginner

Saturday, April 28th 2012, 12:30pm

You could try this: (mind the screen shot!) (Click "Options" to open this window)

But I don't know if it works well.... =(

It does not work, I have learned and that's what di.fm Mike Louth said: "premium accounts are limited to one connection at any particular time".
It turns out that the illegal use of radio Audials www.di.fm and www.sky.fm. It's sad. Do not want then buy the program Audials. Price is clearly too high after such events. There is a proposal - or to reduce the cost of the program Audials One, or giving away premium accounts for free. :!: :!: :!:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "DJFenix" (Apr 28th 2012, 12:39pm)

Wednesday, May 2nd 2012, 3:32pm

Wait: What do you think is illegal? I didn't get that.
Audials-Hilfe - hilft! Beantwortet viele Fragen und bietet Schritt-für-Schritt Anleitungen...
Probleme lösen - Anweisungen dazu, was ihr tun könnt, um die meisten Probleme rund um Audials zu lösen...
Audials-Support - wenn nichts anderes mehr hilft...