I would try reinstalling Tunebite 220.127.116.1100 (with a reboot for good measure). This may replace damaged file or setting or resolve a conflict. But could require a "clean" install of v5 to resolve, see this post for options on how you can do that.
(maybe "clean" old installation)
=====> DESKTOP <===== 3.2GHz Intel® Core™ i5 64bit Intel® HD graphics, 1759MB shared video memory Windows 7 Home
I had this same problem but I found a fix. Go into the program folder and then into videorapter folder and copy that ffmpeg.exe file and replace the one in the tunebite file. This worked for me. I noticed the files were not the same size and the one in the videorapter folder was larger. Anyway hope this helps.
I've tried all the fixes listed here for the newest version if Audials Tunebite 9 (I've even downloaded the newest version of Tunebite) and every time my conversion of a video Fails and/or tells me that FFMPEG has stopped working.
I'm using Windows 7. I had Tunebite 8 installed but uninstalled it prior to installing 9.