You are not logged in.

Tuesday, April 24th 2012, 10:18am

Unable to record on screen streaming video with Audials One 9.1.16000.0

Hello,

I've been able to copy on screen videos for year(s) with TUneBite and now Audials One with no problem. Normally these videos are being streamed to a browser. This time though I'm trying to record from and application that the vendor of my satellite system.

I start Audials One and select the "Screen recording" button on the Save Video page. From the button, I select the Manual method. I then start the streaming video application and the TV Program I have had recorded on the DVR box. I place the Audials One capture frame over the Window of the streaming video and press the record button. When the show ends, I press the done button and Audial One does its normal fininshing process. However the file that gets created contains the sound but no video (accept for some of the Windows Messages it shows).

Is there a better way of capturing this video or a setting I need to use? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Norm

Tuesday, April 24th 2012, 11:58pm

youtube

hello, but today there are problem with site youtube?? because the download is corrupted

on other site is ok, only youtube there is problem

Wednesday, April 25th 2012, 4:16pm

problem streaming video from youtube

i have problem with streaming video from youtube, for exemple: the video flv result caught corretly but the download stopped after a few second , every time . with file mp4 there is not problem.
other site all ok, only youtube don't work....