You are not logged in.

Thursday, November 24th 2011, 2:09pm

Audials Has Encountered a Problem

I have just upgraded from Tunebite 7 to 9 since I was getting the Identifying . . failed message. Now, when I try to open Tunebite 9, I get the message "Audials has encountered a problem and needs to close". Can you help?

Thanks

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Enrico Cadillac" (Dec 8th 2011, 11:52am)

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 11:51am

The "Audials has encountered a problem and needs to close" message first appears when installation is completing and the program is searhing for an MP3 encoder.

Sunday, December 11th 2011, 7:40pm

Audials doesn't work

Thas my problem too. At the Installing /searching the mp3 encoder the Installation stopps. Deinstalling, cleaning the registry, new Install ... nothing works. Maybe there's a tool to clean the system or drivers that are responsible for that error?

Support

Monday, December 12th 2011, 3:03pm

Installation stop at downloading lame_enc.dll

Hi,

At that point of the installation you may have a Firewall blocking the access of Audials ... in this case you could try to disable your firewall (would be suggested that you close your browsers and other applications so that only Audials would remain running ... this you could also do before you would start installing Audials) and then try again.

NOTE: At this point of the installation you may already have the Audials desktop shortcut, so if you have it then please try to start it up, since the system files should be already in the proper location ... see if it works ... if it works then you could set up the missing settings from the installation within Audials Options and could also get the lame_enc.dll.

Monday, December 12th 2011, 4:18pm

The Audials desktop shotcut is there, after the problem with the encoder download has been indicated and the download has stopped. However, on attempting to start the program from the desktop shortcut, the same message "Audials has encountered a problem and needs to close" appears and the program will go no further.

Support

Tuesday, December 13th 2011, 12:35pm

Please then send us your report through email-support

Dear customers,

If your Audials fails during the installation, please do the following:

1. Please follow the instructions that is shown in the dialog that is shown as soon as Audials installation fails and send the report (this contains information about what went wrong) to us
- give a email-address or a name with which we can identify your report

2. write to our email support specifying the name/email-address you provided when you sent your report

3. provide the support with infos like your operating system, whether you had any other version of Audials previously installed on that computer etc.

Our support will try to find a solution for you.

Our email-support can be contacted through our form here:
http://audials.com/en/contact/support.html

Monday, May 7th 2012, 12:11pm

There are no instructions in the dialog box, it just says "Audials has encountered a problem and needs to close". It has a problem during installation with the MP3 decoder but carries on, then the program will not open.

Friday, August 31st 2012, 8:22pm

Can someone at Audials look into this? I have had no reply since May. There is no report to send, just a message box saying Audials has encountered an error.

Monday, September 3rd 2012, 8:40am

Hi,

Please use the direct email-support which can be contacted through our form here:

http://audials.com/en/contact/support.html

Regards, chkirsch
Viele Grüße / Best regards,

KostenloserOnline SupportFreeOnline Support

The music is just minutes away... 8)