You are not logged in.

Friday, November 19th 2010, 12:47am

Audial 8 causes audio and video to be out of synch with Streaming Video / movie

11/18/10 - Please help. I just purchased version 8.
  • I have tried a variety of settings - the problem remains.
  • I start a streaming video movie on a website and start capturing. Yet Aud 8 seems to be consuming too much resources as the video is jumpy / uneven, audio does not match video (not in synch - very delayed - as are the movements of the video action), etc. A mess.

If this is the way it will function, I must return the software for a refund of my purchase price.

• Will someone from tech Support please post a resolution ASAP. Thank you.
  • (I use XP Pro, have 3 gb of RAM and a 3 + CPU processor - all fast and more than adequate to handle my other very comprehensive software. AND - when I am trying to capture streaming video movie, I am NOT using any other software - just Firefox browser and Aud 8.)
cc: file

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "CorpLawyer" (Nov 21st 2010, 5:05pm)

Thursday, February 17th 2011, 1:06pm

during the recording you should check if the CPU Usage reaches 100% ... if it does, maybe you have an other computer which has a better performance, where you could try also the recording... or there are two more choices: contact support to ask for their opinion, or contact the vendor you purchased the product from for further assistance with refunds

Saturday, August 13th 2011, 3:54am

I just recently started having this problem myself and I do not understand what the problem is. I don't know if there was some software somewhere that I updated where it is not compatible or what. This happens with any kind of screen capture either off of WMP or the internet. But for me the video is usually fine but the audio will stop and skip and it becomes way out of sync. My CPU usage is at 24%.

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 1:58pm

Hi eljae,

can you play the original video with WMP or iTunes well ?
Hope it helps :thumbsup:

Wednesday, August 17th 2011, 4:03am

Hi eljae,

can you play the original video with WMP or iTunes well ?
Yes, no issues when playing the videos in any program or on the web without audials running.

Saturday, November 26th 2011, 4:56am

Skipping and Stuttering sound while recording Netflix video

I just recently started having this problem myself and I do not understand what the problem is. I don't know if there was some software somewhere that I updated where it is not compatible or what. This happens with any kind of screen capture either off of WMP or the internet. But for me the video is usually fine but the audio will stop and skip and it becomes way out of sync. My CPU usage is at 24%.
This started to happen to me 2 weeks ago, but prior to that, I was using the program for over 6 months with NO problems. Suddenly, every single time I try to record on Netflix, I get a lot of skipping and stuttering audio to the point that it's unbearable to listen. When I play back the recording, the audio sounds ok...sorta...but the picture is jerky at times, so I assume that it's dropping frames while recording. In any case, prior to 2 weeks ago, this wasn't happening at all, and now it is. I have been searching for DAYS for an explanation, trouble shooting guide, ANYTHING that could pinpoint the problem....

I can't explain it. I've installed nothing, and other than periodic auto updates to Windows 7 or Adobe, there have been no changes to my system. My CPU usage is low. There have been no changes to my firewall, virus software, or internet connection. What could be causing the disruption in sound while recording? How can I fix it? Was there a recent auto update? Perhaps to the Tunebite driver? I'm unwilling to spend any more money and upgrade to Audials 9 if I can not resolve the problem.

I have an ASUS with 2.53 GHz processor, 4 gig RAM, running Win7, CPU runs anywhere between 1 and 27% depending on the activity, and I get the problem while recording Netflix in IE, Firefox, or Chrome. Please help... ?(

Support

Monday, November 28th 2011, 3:07pm

Hi,

Could you please gather up logs as instructed in our General FAQ ->3. How do I generate log files for troubleshooting? and then send all info to us using our Online contact form ?

As for browsers, please only try with IE and FireFox .. yet please also mention the version of your browsers.

Monday, January 23rd 2012, 10:29pm

Hey support, have same problem, sent all that info to you on proper form, never an answer!!!