You are not logged in.

Wednesday, January 23rd 2008, 11:20pm

Realtek Access Violation

I just purchased and installed Tunebite Platinum version 5.0.334.16. After installation I received the following RealtekHD Audio Manager error:

"Access violation at address 005ab2d6 in module RTHDCPL.EXE. Read of address 70532D60."

I checked the options in tunebite and have them all set to use my soundcard. When I restart windows, now I get a windows explorer error as well as another RealTek HD Audio error "EAccessViolation". If I go to control panel it won't even let me open the Realtek control panel.

So, I uninstalled Tunebite and everything works fine with my soundcard. This tells me there is some sort of conflict with Tunebit and the RealTek HD Audio sound card. Is there a fix for this?

Thursday, January 24th 2008, 12:46pm

I too am having the same sort of problems as you
I have tried 3 different versions now of tunebite and even though the last one installed without no errors when i rebooted the pc i got the dreaded
Realtek HD Audio Manager EAccess Violation :(
I have only had my new pc just over a week & this is a dam ruddy pain already!
If you get any replies ANON let me know & if i find out anything i'll let you know :)

Friday, January 25th 2008, 10:33am

RE: Realtek Access Violation

Loaded Tunebite yesterday and I cannot get Realtek sound to work. No violation messages were given, just no way of getting my laptop sound to work. All sounds are switched to realtek, not tunebite but still doesn't work. HELP!!

Monday, February 11th 2008, 8:27am

Realtek HD audio problems

Hello I too had the same trouble as you

I was using the driver v1.51

Then I went to my motherboard mfg website and downloaded the v1.64 driver which I thought was the latest version (it was not)

So I went here and downloaded the v1.86 version

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/down…3&GetDown=false

no more access violations but the sound does lag behind a few seconds I am unsure why but I now believe this could be a video rendering problem because it's telling me to enable hardware acceleration, but this is already set to FULL and I have already uninstalled/reinstalled the the drivers for my graphics card and I am using the latest nvidia drivers 169.21 these are actually the only drivers that will probably work with my video card as it is still new and this driver release is specifically designed for this card the 8800 GTS 512mb Edition
Rigg Specs

MotherBoard: Abit IN9-32X-Max
Processor: Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4Ghz
Memory: Corsair Dominator 2GB XMS2
Video Card: Evga 8800 GTS 512mb
Hard Drives: 2 Western Digital RaptorX drives in a RAID-0 Array
PSU: ABS Tagan BZ Series 800watt

Saturday, January 10th 2009, 5:14pm

Helloooo out there?

Having same problem, eaccessviolation error on startup....BUT my audio plays fine (although I'm just running stereo--maybe my surround wouldn't work if I had it). The main problem is that It's causing my digital audio editor to not function. Actually, it locks up the whole computer when I try to run it and forces me to do a hard shutdown. (And I'm a profesisonal radio-type...this is not an OK situation).

My main issue is...some of these posts on the Realtek threads go back to 2007. Why haven't the Tunebite people responded? At all? Helloooo out there?

Tuesday, January 13th 2009, 9:38pm

RE: Helloooo out there?

Having same problem, eaccessviolation error on startup....BUT my audio plays fine (although I'm just running stereo--maybe my surround wouldn't work if I had it). The main problem is that It's causing my digital audio editor to not function. Actually, it locks up the whole computer when I try to run it and forces me to do a hard shutdown. (And I'm a profesisonal radio-type...this is not an OK situation).

My main issue is...some of these posts on the Realtek threads go back to 2007. Why haven't the Tunebite people responded? At all? Helloooo out there?

Realtek HD Sound Effect Manager

I am having the same problems...I have no more surround sound. Any way to fix this? Did I spend $60 USD for nothing? When I try to get into my Realtek HD sound manager I get an EAccess Violation Error. I downloaded the latest drivers from Asus and Realtek...still doesn't work. I have a P5WD2 Premium motherboard. This is a little upsetting to me... :cursing:

Tuesday, January 13th 2009, 11:14pm

Hi,

does it also happen when deactivating HSD drivers clicking Start>All Programs>AudialsOne/Tunebite>Help And Support>Disable TBHSD drivers? This should work as long as you are not using Tunebite. As soon as you want to use Tunebite, you can simply reactivate them.

Regards, chkirsch
Viele Grüße / Best regards,

KostenloserOnline SupportFreeOnline Support

The music is just minutes away... 8)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "chkirsch" (Jan 14th 2009, 7:09pm)

Wednesday, January 14th 2009, 12:43pm

Hi all,

the problem you mention is unfortunately an incompatibility between Tunebite and some part of the Realtek utility application.

To fix it quickly, you can just disable Tunebite's TBHSD drivers (they will be enabled on-demand by the application) - thus e.g. on a restart of your system, the Realtek application works fine as usual.

Go to start menu > Programs > Tunebite > Help and Support > Disable tbhsd drivers

If you're an Audials user, please use Programs > RS Audials > Help and Support > Disable tbhsd drivers
instead.

@rsmcduff: If you run your audio editor now, it should work fine, as long as you don't use Tunebite at the same time. Tunebite will enable the TBHSD drivers when they are in use, and re-disable the TBHSD drivers when it's shut down.

Kind regards,
Tunebite