You are not logged in.

• Sign in

Thursday, March 5th 2009, 4:14pm

DOWNLOAD all plugins here!

Hi All,

It's really nice, that so many users make new search & record dlls.
And also I like this cool pluginpack tool, where I can pack them all together for you! :)

Here's his link:

AudialsPluginPack

edited: Pack from 08. november (11/08/2013)

Alternativ Download:
http://www.xup.in/dl,19134407/AudialsPlu…_20131027.aplp/

Help for installing:
Just download and open the AudialsPluginPack with the latest version of AudialsOne or Audials Mediaraptor 10 or 11!
Have Fun!

Samba
--
Audials Power User

This post has been edited 55 times, last edit by "samba" (Nov 11th 2013, 1:06pm) with the following reason: updated plugins from Marius

Thursday, April 9th 2009, 11:31am

Audials Plugin Packs

Hi,

Kaihansen made a Plugin Pack.

Please bear in mind, that you need latest Version of mp3Videoraptor (3.2.20050.5000) or Audials (3.0.4980.7100),

regards, Samba
--
Audials Power User

Thursday, April 9th 2009, 4:37pm

Hi,

ich wüsche Allen ein frohes Osterfest. Vielleicht gibt's ja mal ein Entwickler, der ein Hulu-Plugin entwicklen möchte? Ich kann es leider nicht,

Gruß, Samba
--
Audials Power User

Tuesday, April 14th 2009, 8:35pm

New plug-ins

Could someone possibly create a couple new plug-ins for videoraptor. I would really like to be able to have plug-ins for lastfm.com , pandora.com , and slacker.com . If anyone could, help that would be great. I'm new to this whole developing plug-ins thing, but i'm attempting it. :D Thanks everyone.

Friday, April 24th 2009, 8:41pm

Hi,

does anybody know, if there's a ilike plugin available?

Btw., i have edited the plugin pack link in my first post here. Marius made a new wrzuta one :)

PluginPack from 14.04.2009

regards, Samba
--
Audials Power User

Thursday, April 30th 2009, 6:19am

Hi,

i have edited the plugin pack link in my first post here. Kaihansen has made a new tunefinder

PluginPack from 28.05.2009

regards, Samba
--
Audials Power User

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "samba" (May 28th 2009, 5:11pm)

Friday, May 15th 2009, 10:14am

Audials Mobile and PlugIns

Hi All,

Excuse my posting but I can't find the proper information required elsewhere.

I am using Audials Mobile and at this page: http://audials.com/en/audials_mobile/ there is a section that talks about and points to this user plug-in page:

The user plug-in community gives you the absolute best radio stations

Audials Mobile fans are giving back and giving you the chance to get even more social web radio stations with plug-ins available in the community. The plug-ins don’t cost a thing and give you all the music you can handle. Check out the plug-in community

My question is where do I install these plug-ins??? There doesn't seem to be any information anywhere for Audials Mobile .... :(

Thanks

Jerome

Support

Friday, May 15th 2009, 11:25am

Hello,

you can download the above aplp (or aplg) on your mobile phone (e.g. with browser download or cable)
and then you can:
- open the .aplp/.aplg with the file manager or with the browser after the download
- Audials Mobile should open and import the plugins
- in case there are anomalies, you can also import the .aplp/.aplg over Audials Mobile itself (options > settings > search & record plugins and then: options > add plugin)

Monday, May 18th 2009, 4:15pm

Updated aplp!

Hi,

I removed seeqpod.aplg from this pack, as it is not working since the site is offline.

Download the updated pack here!

I'll keep an eye on seeqpod and if they get online again, I'll try to adapt the aplg!

EDIT - June, 17th 2009:
Link updated. seeqpod still offline, but wrzuta is working again.

EDIT - July, 16th
update of projectplaylist

Keep jamming,

Marius

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "marius2" (Jul 16th 2009, 5:17pm)

Wednesday, May 27th 2009, 7:17pm

User Plug-Ins

I just purchased the latest version of Audials One and installed the user plugins. When I go to Options/Search Music I see that the following plugins have been installed under "Installed additional plugins:"

- ProjectPlaylist
- SeeqPod
- Tagoo
- TuneFinder
- Wrzuta

Each of the above has a check mark to its left which is checked. Here's the problem. I have performed multiple searches using a variety of artists and the only plugin that is finding tracks is ProjectPlaylist. I am not getting any hits from the other music sources. Is anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions?

Thanks,

trajan

Thursday, May 28th 2009, 5:11pm

NEW PACK!

Hi,

i have edited the plugin pack link in my first post here. Kaihansen has made a new tunefinder :)

PluginPack from 28.05.2009

regards, Samba
--
Audials Power User

Friday, May 29th 2009, 12:56pm

aplp-Dateien lassen sich nicht öffnen

Hallo zusammen,

ich bräuchte dringend Eure Hilfe: Die heruntergeladenen aplp-Dateien lassen sich bei mir nicht öffnen, sie werden keinem Programm zugewiesen (hab's auf ZWEi Rechnern probiert). Verknüpfe ich sie mit der VideoRaptor.exe, hilft das auch nichts. Über das Optionen-Menü des Programms kann ich auch nur aplg-Dateien hinzufügen. Habe auch schon versucht, die Dateierweiterung einfach in aplg zu ändern. Dann kommt bei einem Doppelklick auf die Datei ein Fenster, in dem steht: "%i Dateien wurden erfolgreich installiert". Installiert wurde aber natürlich nix. Im Optionen-Menü sind keine weiteren Plugins eingetragen. Ich weiß nicht mehr weiter.

Mich wundert, dass dieses Problem bisher noch niemand hatte. Wie gesagt, habe es auf zwei verschiedenen Rechnern versucht, aber mit aplp-Dateien kann kein PC bzw. der VideoRaptor nirgends was anfangen. Kann mir jemand helfen? Habe die MP3VideoRaptor-Version 3.2.20036.3600.

Vielen Dank

Friday, May 29th 2009, 11:15pm

how to install plugins

Hello,

My VideoRaptor suddenly can't find MP3s. I understand I need a plug in, but I have no idea what to do with it. Exactly how do I open it? Where should the file be, etc?

I have the plugin but am stumped at this point. Thank you very much!-- Gregg

Friday, May 29th 2009, 11:47pm

RE: how to install plugins

Hi Gregg,

First, you need the latest version of VideoRaptor. If you have that, all you have to do is close VR and double click on the plugin pack. It will install automatically. To verify that the plugins have installed, you can click on "Options" (bottom left hand corner of VR) and then click on "Search Music." The right hand box should contain the following plugins with check marks beside them:

ProjectPlaylist
Tagoo
TuneFinder
Wrzuta

That's all there is to it.

Best Regards,

trajan
Hello,

My VideoRaptor suddenly can't find MP3s. I understand I need a plug in, but I have no idea what to do with it. Exactly how do I open it? Where should the file be, etc?

I have the plugin but am stumped at this point. Thank you very much!-- Gregg

Tuesday, June 2nd 2009, 9:50am

It's not that easy at my PC :(

Hi trajan,

thanks for your description, but sadly it is not that easy at my system. As I mentioned in my german post from 29th I can not doubleclick the aplp-plugin-pack because my system does not know how to handle aplp-files (Windows asks for a program to open with). A doubleclick only works after renaming the file extension into aplg. After that Windows says "%i files succesfully installed." Unfortunately there doesn't appear any new plugins in the Options-menu after restarting the program. I have the MP3videoraptor version 3.2.20036.3600. The program says it's the latest version.

Can you help me?

Thanks a lot

musicfan90

Beginner

Tuesday, June 2nd 2009, 10:59pm

You can install the plugin pack with/in MP3 Videoraptor.

Go to Options search Music and click on Add Plugin (can be different). Then you've to select the plugin pack.

Restart Videoraptor and have fun :-)

Auf Deutsch:

Du kannst das Plugin-Pack auch im Videoraptor installieren. Dazu gehe einfach auf Optionen/ Musick suchen/
Jetzt müssten 2 Spalten angezsigt werden, eine mit vorinstallierten plugins und eine mit 3rd parte Plugins.

Dort kannst du auch Plugins installieren, indem du auf "Plugin installieren" klickst (kann abweichen, habe videoraptor gerade nicht installiert). Evt. musst du in dem auftauchenden Fenster von "aplg" auf "alle dateien" umstellen.

hoffe, das klappt soweit.

Thursday, June 4th 2009, 8:22am

Plugins and installation

Hey there!,

Thanks for the response. No problems adding the additional plugins from here now :thumbup:
Jerome

Hello,

you can download the above aplp (or aplg) on your mobile phone (e.g. with browser download or cable)
and then you can:
- open the .aplp/.aplg with the file manager or with the browser after the download
- Audials Mobile should open and import the plugins
- in case there are anomalies, you can also import the .aplp/.aplg over Audials Mobile itself (options > settings > search & record plugins and then: options > add plugin)

Friday, June 12th 2009, 7:51pm

wrzuta

Hi Together

works wrzuta for you?

Bei wemfunktioniert wrzuta problemlos?

Welches ist eigentlich eure Lieblingsquelle?

Samba
--
Audials Power User

Sunday, June 14th 2009, 10:11am

plugin for myspace.com

Hi together,

is there anyone who knows if there exist a myspace.com-plugin which works.
I have already such a plugin and many mp3-files are found, but the download doesn't work ?( .

Thanks for your help.

Dojo

Kjack

Beginner

Tuesday, June 16th 2009, 3:32pm

Hi

Hi Together,
Friens Are there plugins pack for turkish musics?
thanks in advance... :S

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kjack" (Jun 17th 2009, 9:19am)