Scheduling a radio recording
You can program scheduled recordings to let Audials One record a certain radio station at a given time, automatically.
Step-by-Step: Scheduling a radio recording
- Switch to the Radio view in the navigation pane, located on the left side of the Audials One window.
- Select the station you would like to create a scheduled recording for.
- On the radio toolbar click .
- Choose a recording start date and time, and an end date and time.Note: When choosing date and time, mind that Audials One works with your computer's date and time settings. Make sure your computer's clock is not running slow or fast.
- Optional: In the Comment box, type a text to be able to tell this recording apart other scheduled recordings.
- Click OK.Your new scheduled recording is now displayed in the list of scheduled recordings.
Audials One will automatically start and finish this recording at the given date and time.
Remember: Audials One needs to run to do scheduled radio recordings.
To see all your scheduled recordings click. On the list of scheduled recordings you can edit your recordings or simply check their status.
Frequently asked questions about scheduled recordings
Can I schedule recordings so that they are always recorded automatically (for example every week)? Or do I have to schedule them again every time?
You have to schedule every single recording. Automatically repeated radio recordings are not possible.
Audials 11.0 | 2013-03-28