Record music and video streaming, improve videos with AI
Your AI video specialist. Make videos sharp, fluent, colorful
Using the Power of AI
Videos of poor quality can significantly impair the viewing experience. Harness the immense potential of Artificial Intelligence to improve the resolution and color of your movies, series, and videos, as well as eliminate stuttering.
In the past, videos of inferior quality could only be enhanced to a limited extent because, at too low a resolution, the video lacks information. However, AI has seen thousands of movies and learned what information it needs to supplement your video with.
Better than the AI in TVs
Modern televisions can upscale video content to higher resolutions in real-time. Since this has to be done very quickly, the results are limited.
The AI used by Audials has much more time, can utilize the full power of your graphics card, and therefore achieves much better results by sharpening even the smallest detail.
Sharper, Smoother, and with More Vibrant Colors
Higher Resolution up to 4K
The AI in Audials multiplies the video's resolution and can depict the details and contours shown in it more sharply. The result: Your video looks better, especially on larger screens. This works for videos that are many years old as well as those you've taken with your smartphone.
Have you cropped a video so that only a certain area of the original video is visible? This gives you a lower resolution. You can upscale the new video with AI, making it look like you only recorded that particular section.
Seamless Action Playback
Does your video not play perfectly smoothly, especially during rapid movements? Artificial Intelligence solves this problem by generating additional frames. This makes movements smoother. Fast-paced car chases in action movies now become an extraordinary cinematic pleasure.
Create Smooth Slow Motions
With Audials One ultra, you can create silky smooth slow motions because Audials One Ultra not only slows down the video but also adds additional frames. This avoids a slideshow effect in your slow-motion videos. Enjoy velvety smooth motion sequences, for example in sports scenes or emotional moments.
Impressive HDR Colors
With HDR conversion, Audials' AI makes the colors of your video shine more vividly and enhances contrasts by improving the color depth from 8 to 10 bits. You get a video with 64 times as many color shades as a conventional video without HDR support.
Simple, Automatic, Powerful
You Have Full Control
With Audials, you can improve videos that are blurry, where the colors on large screens are not intense enough, or that stutter. Whether you want to improve just one of these or all at once - Audials calculates how long your computer is expected to take. Before you start AI optimization, you will see a preview of your video and be able to compare it to the original. The difference is most noticeable when zooming in.
Pause and Resume
You can pause and resume AI optimization at any time. Even if you have turned off or restarted your PC in the meantime, Audials One 2024 ultra will continue where it left off.
The Right AI for Everything
Audials offers a wide range of AI models for video enhancement tailored to different needs:
- Vega Fast - a classic video enhancer that delivers results in no time.
- Vega HQ - a more powerful version of Vega Fast that delivers even better results with double the computation time.
- Polaris - a very strong AI, specializing in noise reduction and upscaling.
- Sirius - the most powerful AI model of Audials! It produces very natural-looking images with impressive sharpness, but it also takes the longest to calculate.
- Antares - a strong and fast model, which shines especially for comics & anime but can also significantly improve feature films.
- Rigel - This model was extensively trained with comics and anime, so it can improve them excellently. If you give it feature films, it tends to create a comic version of them.
- Deneb - one of our fastest! It strives to stay close to the original. Similar to Sirius, but not quite as strong. But it's many times faster.
- Pollux - This model tries not only to improve the video, but to make the world more beautiful. Faces are freed from impurities, surfaces are smoothed, dirt is removed. Everything becomes more beautiful and radiant (although not always quite as realistic).
- Lynx - provides decent results when adding frames - but limited to 2x.
- Cepheus - faster and more powerful.
- Arcturus - the strongest frame interpolator from Audials. Takes the longest, but it's worth it!
- Castor - an AI model that improves colors in videos. On monitors and TVs with HDR support, you experience entertainment with unique color brilliance.
What you Need to Know about AI and HDR
What is Artificial Intelligence?
Artificial Intelligence (abbreviated as AI) is a subfield of computer science that deals with the creation and application of machines and software capable of autonomously performing tasks and learning. AI systems can solve complex tasks by recognizing patterns in data and responding to them. They can understand language, interpret images, make decisions, and adapt to new information. AI is used in many areas, including robotics, speech recognition, image processing, and predictive analytics.
Why do I need AI?
For videos of poor quality, one of the issues is the resolution being too low. This means that the video lacks information, which could not be easily restored. Existing video software couldn't help in this. Artificial Intelligence can supplement this information, as it has learned what good quality videos look like from countless video examples. So, if you have a video of poor quality that is very important to you, only with AI can you significantly improve it.
What is HDR?
HDR (High Dynamic Range) means that a digital image is taken at least three times: with low, normal, and high exposure. Special software combines these three images into one HDR image. The background of the HDR technique is that digital images can't optimally reproduce brightness differences in nature. The result is over- or under-exposed recordings, where not all details are recognizable. Thanks to HDR, more details become visible, many more colors can be represented, and the contrast is stronger.
What advantage does HDR offer?
Through HDR conversion, you will see 64 times as many colors in your video as in a conventional image. Why is that? Digital images have the three color channels of red, green, and blue, and for each of these color channels, there are 256 brightness levels (2 to the power of 8), which is 8 bits. In total, in a non-HDR digital image, you see 2 to the power of 8 to the power of 3 colors, which is 16.8 million. HDR offers a color depth of 10 bits or more, resulting in over a billion colors in total. You will see them if your TV or monitor supports HDR.
List of the best AI video enhancers