Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 905.

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Audials 2018.1.32900.0 This update improves stability and reliability of the software. Noteworthy changes: * NEW * SaveMusic: Extend/implement spotify recording to work with 2 instances * NEW * Music Wishes: Implement drag&drop from artist network * FIXED * Fix back [<] button in MusicSearch and MusicWishes * FIXED * Different Snow Skin issues * CHANGED * Search/Wishlist: Click on album cover should set the album title to selected

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Streaming Service 3.1.32500.0 This update improves detection for videos in Chrome browser and adapts Audials to the latest changes in diverse streaming services. Noteworthy changes: * IMPROVED * Splitting episodes for Save Video Recording in Chrome browser To apply this update Wait for the yellow update hint in Audials PC 2017's Save Music view or Save Video view to show up, and then click "Restart Audials". Audials 2016 users: Restart your current installation of Audials PC 2016 twice to downlo…

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Audials 2017 Update 2017.1.76.7500 This update improves stability and reliability of the software. * FIXED * Audials crashes after uninstalling all vcredist 2008 from a win10 pc * FIXED * Autoplay shouldn't be visible in More results from Music Search-Top Songs view

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

This update adapts Audials to the latest changes on spotify.com. Noteworthy changes: * FIXED * Save Music - Recording from spotify.com with Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge: tags not detected, songs are called "unknown" or "Recorded at" To apply this update Wait for the yellow update hint in Audials PC 2017's Save Music view or Save Video view to show up, and then click "Restart Audials". Audials 2016 users: Restart your current installation of Audials PC 2016 twice to download and apply the serv…

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Another small update regarding driver compabitility issue on Windows 10 Creators Update.

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

This update fixes a driver compabitility issue on Windows 10 Creators Update. * FIXED * Driver installation fails with an infinite loop of requests to restart PC * FIXED * Windows Sounds settings display "Audials Sound Capturing" 28 times

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

This update improves stability, reliability, and the user interface. Noteworthy changes: * IMPROVED * Save Music & Save Video: Improved user feedback mechanisms to help us track and evaluate tagging problems * FIXED * Cobi webinstaller -> Music wishlist doesn't work with Audials charts from current month as defined * FIXED * Occassional crashes relating to AirPlay * FIXED * A2017 crashes during installation of AQ box, COBI

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Streaming Service 3.1.8800.0 This update fixes recording issues in Save Music and Save Video, and adapts Audials to the latest changes in diverse streaming services. Noteworthy changes: * FIXED * Save Music - Recording from Napster, Aldi Live Music, Deezer and Pandora: tags not detected, songs are called "unknown" or "Recorded at" * FIXED * Save Video - Recording from Sky: commercials are recorded To apply this update Wait for the yellow update hint in Audials PC 2017's Save Music view or Save V…

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Streaming Service 3.1.6400.0 This update fixes minor recording issues in Save Music and Save Video, improves recording performance in Save Video, and adapts Audials to the latest changes in diverse streaming services. Noteworthy changes: * IMPROVED * Save video + internet explorer -> several sites do not load or are not captured To apply this update Wait for the yellow update hint in Audials PC 2017's Save Music view or Save Video view to show up, and then click "Restart Audials". Audials 2016 u…

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Audials 2017 Update 2017.0.30790.9000 Dec 21th 2016 This update improves stability, reliability, and the user interface. Noteworthy changes: * IMPROVED * Japanese translation

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Audials 2017 Update 2017.0.30787.8700 Dec 19th 2016 This update improves stability, reliability, and the user interface. Noteworthy changes: * NEW * Audials 2017 Christmas Skin * NEW * Streaming Service: From now on Audials will show a message to restart when a new Streaming Service Update is available * IMPROVED * Save Video: Improved tagging for Amazon and Netflix

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Normally this should not occur, unless your Windows installation is old or it already contains corrupted or incomplete registry entries. There are several 3rd party cleaner tools out there which can create such scenarios, like CClearner, Revo, TuneUp, etc .. Windows Registry is not a good idea to be trusted with such 3rd party applications. Microsoft is also aware of this problem, this is why they have created solutions for this, however they did not publish a solution for Windows 10 users. So, …

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Eine Lösung finden Sie im dem folgenden Beitrag: Apple Music - Titel wird erkannt, aber Rekorder wartet auf Musik und nimmt nichts auf oder: Recording will not start for Apple Music streams?

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

In case you run into this problem, please make sure that you restart iTunes while the recording job in Audials is already activated or always start Audials and the "Apple Music" feature before you would start iTunes. The reason is: iTunes will continue to use the systems default sound card and will not switch to Audials Sound Capturing device which is required for the recording process, yet if you restart iTunes then it will once again take the default device which this time will be the Audials …

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Rihanna [mp4]

Support - - Mediaraptor

Beitrag

Wunschlisten mit Rihanna, Lady Gaga und anderen Top-Künstlern zum Importieren für Audials One und für den Mitschnitt von Internetradios, Speichern von Musikvideos als MP3 gibt es auch in der Audials Community: http://community.audials.com/en/top_artists

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

No longer rips Netflix

Support - - Windows PC - Streaming

Beitrag

Zitat von matt.whitby: „Who has the record here for waiting the longest for a reply? I'm into the double-digit days.“ Hi Matt, A few observations: 1. The only support request from you received by support team was on 08/19/2014. The issue was WMV conversion into MP4, where the conversion process did not end. This problem was reported to developers, yet since than Audials 12 was released and it would be interesting to find out if you would still receive this behavior with Audials 12. So far we kno…

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

When installing Audials software, you receive the following error: "Overlapped I/O operation in progress." This problem is caused by the KB2918614 update from Microsoft, which was released on August 12, 2014. Workaround:Zitat: „Windows 8 : 1. Access the Start screen, for example by pressing the Windows key. 2. Type "Control Panel" and then click the Control Panel tile. 3. Click Programs and Features, and then, click View installed updates. 4. Select KB2918614 from the list and click Uninstall. 5…

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Could you maybe install LatencyMon ? This should also tell you which driver is causing it. Download link: resplendence.com/download/LatencyMon.exe We have tested it and all seems normal on a few test PC's with Windows 7 and Win 8.1. Here is also of detailed overview on DPC Latency issues. As you can see most of the time the motherboard it self already causes problems and then the installed Windows services for the installed components on the motherboard ... so, even if lets say Audials Sound Cap…

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Zitat von stevehall: „Hello I'm running Audials11 on my PC and I guess Audials light on my Android. I have about 2300 songs that I'm trying to stream my library from my computer to my Samsung S4 using Anywhere. I can see my PC from my phone but when I click on it it shows "Empty List". I have a ticket with support but its going on 2 weeks and the only reply has been the auto one telling me they will answer ASAP. Does anyone have any idea on whats going wrong. Thanks“Hi, Does this happen with bot…

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Hi, Does this also occur if you choose an MP4 output profile before you would start the recording from Netflix ?