Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 898.

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Eine Lösung finden Sie im dem folgenden Beitrag: Apple Music - Titel wird erkannt, aber Rekorder wartet auf Musik und nimmt nichts auf oder: Recording will not start for Apple Music streams?

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Rihanna [mp4]

Support - - Mediaraptor

Beitrag

Wunschlisten mit Rihanna, Lady Gaga und anderen Top-Künstlern zum Importieren für Audials One und für den Mitschnitt von Internetradios, Speichern von Musikvideos als MP3 gibt es auch in der Audials Community: http://community.audials.com/en/top_artists

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

No longer rips Netflix

Support - - Windows PC - Streaming

Beitrag

Zitat von matt.whitby: „Who has the record here for waiting the longest for a reply? I'm into the double-digit days.“ Hi Matt, A few observations: 1. The only support request from you received by support team was on 08/19/2014. The issue was WMV conversion into MP4, where the conversion process did not end. This problem was reported to developers, yet since than Audials 12 was released and it would be interesting to find out if you would still receive this behavior with Audials 12. So far we kno…

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Could you maybe install LatencyMon ? This should also tell you which driver is causing it. Download link: resplendence.com/download/LatencyMon.exe We have tested it and all seems normal on a few test PC's with Windows 7 and Win 8.1. Here is also of detailed overview on DPC Latency issues. As you can see most of the time the motherboard it self already causes problems and then the installed Windows services for the installed components on the motherboard ... so, even if lets say Audials Sound Cap…

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Zitat von stevehall: „Hello I'm running Audials11 on my PC and I guess Audials light on my Android. I have about 2300 songs that I'm trying to stream my library from my computer to my Samsung S4 using Anywhere. I can see my PC from my phone but when I click on it it shows "Empty List". I have a ticket with support but its going on 2 weeks and the only reply has been the auto one telling me they will answer ASAP. Does anyone have any idea on whats going wrong. Thanks“Hi, Does this happen with bot…

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Hi, Does this also occur if you choose an MP4 output profile before you would start the recording from Netflix ?

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Audials not recording screen

Beitrag

After a system reboot, please use right-click-> Run as Administrator to start Audials. This should fix the problem, if not then please contact us through the online contact form.

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Hi, Could you please make sure that in Audials the volume slider is not on 0 or muted ? Please set the volume slider to at least 70% since this will have a direct impact on the screen recording jobs audio part.

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Rhapsody files

Support - - Miscellaneous Questions

Beitrag

Hi, That should still work, yet you need to be able to play your purchased DRM content with Windows Media Player (guessing you have DRM WMA files). Can you play your DRM content in Windows Media Player ?

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Zitat von Slippers: „My guess is that you will have to keep using V10 until it expires. My suggestion is that you look elsewhere for a better company when it does. From what I've found of this software and support ... I will be when mine expires.“Hi, While on this subject. We have not received any e-mail from you regarding any problem related to any of our products. Is there something where we could offer our assistance ? If there is, then please feel free to use the exact same link as suggested…

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Zitat von swneily: „What kind of company is this? I purchased Audials One v10 less than 2 months ago, and now they want me to pay for version 11!!! I was going to contact customer service, but to my surprise, you can't contact Audials at all. Now I know why. For version 11 they offer a 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee. How about offering it to those who just purchased v10 so that we can apply it to version 11 or keep the money and run. I have no doubt that they will either ignore this post…

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

tunbite 9 platinum problem.

Beitrag

Hi, Please contact our support team using our Online contact form and do not forget to mention either your Order number which you have received during Audials purchase or your e-mail address which you have used for the purchase.

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Software conflict with DFX?

Beitrag

Hi, DFX software does install a virtual sound card just like Audials, only they use it for sound enhancements and so far it turns out that it does not work well with Audials recording process. The DFX sound card can cause no sound at all during the recording process, which can be solved by setting your Sound card or DFX sound card as default playback device in Windows Audio Control Panel -> Playback devices, although this also creates an additional bad sound vibration. So, the best advice so far…

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Welche Vorschläge haben Sie für Audials One 12? Bitten nennen Sie auch Ihr Produkt als Stichwort.

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Hi, Not sure how you obtain this result, yet 1st thought would be the Display DPI setting ... could you please check that your DPI settings are on 100% and not higher and then retry a recording process ? If that will not help, then please also give feedback here on your Display screen resolution. PS: Manual recording method would still generate the same problem or it happens only when you use auto-detection? As for "Pick Videos" and "Save All Videos" .. even though there will be many segments sa…

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Hi, It's a common Windows issue, where the firewall settings/policies get corrupted somehow .. please try the following tool: kb.eset.com/library/ESET/KB%20…alware/ServicesRepair.exe Now it would be also good to make sure that the following Registry key has the Administrators group with Full control Permission: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\BFE See attached screenshot.

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

We are sorry that you jumped to that conclusion. FYI : Our forum is (as advertised) for Users helping other users. Simply register in the forum to be able to contact other users and profit from the assistance of experienced users. We do monitor our forum periodically, yet Direct Support Contacts have always priority...so there might be several posts where we will have to reply when there's a little time. If you have a problem with Audials and you are unable to find a solution for it in our Suppo…

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Liebe Nutzer der ComputerBild-Special Version, Leider gab es einen Serverfehler, der kurzzeitig dazu geführt hat, dass die Wunschliste der ComputerBIld-Spezail Version nicht mehr erfüllt werden konnte. Wir haben den Fehler wieder behoben, so dass die Version wieder wie im Heft beschrieben funktioniert. Wir bitten den Fehler zu entschuldigen udn wünschen noch weiterhin viel Spaß mit der Audials One Spezailversion der ComputerBild. Mfg, Audials Support

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Since these are DRM WMV files (O:\The Bible [HD]\The Bible [HD] - S01E001 - Beginnings - Part 1 [HD].wmv), you need to be able to play these files with your Windows Media Player. If you solve that problem then Audials will also work. Try to get support from the vendor of your files or see if you find anything wrong with your Windows Media Player.

• Benutzer-Avatarbild

Hi, Ahh okay.. in this case you can pause the playback which will not affect the recording process.