Adjust window size

Help, Videoraptor is off the screen

The size of Videoraptor is too big on my monitor. I did not change anything; it just happened. It had been working fine and then one time when I opened Audials One, Videoraptor is too big - meaning I cannot see any of the controls at the bottom of Videoraptor such as "Options", "Help", etc. I have tried to move it as far up on the monitor as I can, but I still can't see the bottom controls. I tried "Alt-Spacebar" (WindowsXP) to try to move the window farther up but it won't let me move it farther than the top edge of screen. I tried auto-hide the taskbar but still can't see bottom controls. I thought maybe if I increased screen res, but I'm already at max screen res of 1680 x 1050 for my monitor/video card. This occurs only with Videoraptor, not the other apps in Audials One, and it occurs whether I have the apps attached together or running detached. Please help.

A fix to the Problem

Well, I seemed to have found a temporary fix in case anyone else has this same problem (videoraptor too long - ie. the bottom of it is way off the screen and you can't see the controls and can't adjust the size of videoraptor)
      I am running Audials One ver 2 with mp3VideoRaptor ver 3.0.16115.1500 under Windows XP sp2.

Make sure AudialsOne and any of it's programs are closed.
      Using Windows Explorer, go to folder
      C:\Documents&Settings\"Your Win Login Name"\Local Settings\Application Data\RapidSolution\Videoraptor
      Right click on file "videoraptor.ini" and select OPEN. Towards the bottom of the file, there is a line with "Height= ???", my file had a very large number (32767). I changed this to 984 and then File,Save.

Under same ...\Videoraptor folder, go to \Videoraptor\Miniplay folder and open "miniplay.ini" file and change line that says "Hight= ???" (it really is misspelled like this). I again changed to 984, then File, Save.

Then re-open AudialsOne, and it should be fixed. Ie. you should be able to see all of the program, all the controls at the bottom on mp3videoraptor.

Note: this worked for a while and then for some reason it reverted back to the same glitch, with the height way too big for my monitor. I had to do the above temporary fix again, but it works. I just don't know what is causing it to revert back to putting huge numbers in the "Height" line in the ini files.

Cannot Resize Windows

I have tried everything and still the program windows are too big to see the bottom buttons. I have tried changing the .ini, but there is no entry that says size in it. I have tried changing resolutions. I have tried minimising the window and right clicking on "size" and the choice is grayed out, and does not work. Can anyone help I cannot use this program like this!

RE: Cannot Resize Windows

KCVJ98A schrieb:

I have tried everything and still the program windows are too big to see the bottom buttons. I have tried changing the .ini, but there is no entry that says size in it. I have tried changing resolutions. I have tried minimising the window and right clicking on "size" and the choice is grayed out, and does not work. Can anyone help I cannot use this program like this!
      You could try deleting the two .ini files altogether -> this way they will reset ALL settings to default and might fix the problem, of course if the problem with the height is there from the start then this will not help at all.
      Have fun and good luck
      I want to thank everyone for your help. I'm sorry I have not posted an answer sooner. I still have a problem with the window size being too tall for my screen. I removed my existing AudialsOne program today, and downloaded and installed the updated program 3.0.4. I can resize all of the windows EXCEPT the MP3 Videorapter "Artist Browser" window. This window is too long. The only way I can see it, is to drag the taskbar to the side of my screen, and then drag the title bar up as far as possible, until it is barely visible. Then I can see the buttons on the bottom of the window. I tried the previous suggestions of looking for ini files in the C:\Documents and Settings\(my user folder)\Applications\ Rapid Solutions folder, but there was no folder inside that except AudialsOne wishlists. I also looked for ini files in the C:\Program Files\RapidSolutions folder, but could find no ini files inside any of the folders. I have a HP v2000 laptop, with Windows XP SP2 installed. The resolution on my desktop is set to 1280 X 768 - the highest resolution available on this computer. Can anyone help?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „KCVJ98A“ ()