audials tunebite 2018 requires the Audials Sound Capturing driver which renders my Updated windows 10 PC unbootable...

audials tunebite 2018 requires the Audials Sound Capturing driver which renders my Updated windows 10 PC unbootable...

Hi
      ​I bought the audials tunebite 2018 which worked fine until I installed the very latest windows 10 update, after that installed I tried to use tunebite 2018 to capture Spotify and it asked for the above mentioned driver, after installation and reboot my PC completely died, its only for my knowledge of IT that I was able to uninstall the windows update and use tunebite again.
      ​As an exercise Ive updated the windows 10 PC again and again its asking for a driver I know will render the windows 10 PC unbootable

Do you have any suggestions as your software will not work at all without asking for this driver but it kills my PC

Thank you

​Leigh Albrigt
      thank you for your reply.....

​.....the only way Audial tunebite 2018 will work is if I revert to a previous version of windows 10, I've ran the update to windows and updated the sound capture driver 3 times and each time I've had to revert to a previous edition, looking at the forum its littered with windows 10/ Audials driver issues.
      ​I'm guessing after all this inconvenience there's a compatibility issue with the driver as everything else on my PC works post windows upgrade.