Download music from Playlist.com for your PC and your mobile devices
Learn how to record, download and convert music from Project Playlist™ with Audials Tunebite
Downloading music from Project Playlist™ is a cinch with Audials. Audials automatically recognizes any song that your browser plays on Project Playlist™, downloads it at the highest possible speed and then correctly names the songs afterwards.
It is so simple that Audials picks up and recognizes which songs are going to be played from analyzing the entire audio traffic played online using your computer. Audials also uses this technology to subsequently download songs in their entirety that are only started using your browser. What’s more, this technology can also be used for all the songs linked to the page.
|How to download music from Project Playlist™|
|Start Audials Tunebite Premium.|
|Switch to the “Save music” view located in the “Streaming” section.|
|Click “Audio/Music recording” and then choose “Sound Recording into tracks” in the window that appears. Audials will now record any sound made by your computer.|
|Open Playlist.com in your browser and play the music that you would like to record.|
|Please ensure that no other sounds are made while the music is being played (avoid e-mail and chat sounds).|
|In the “Save music” view Audials creates a list with all the music files that are being played.|
|The files are recorded, identified and converted. The progress is displayed next to them, in the list.|
|The completed files are then displayed in the Audials playlist on your right hand side.|
|If some files have been incorrectly named or tagged, you can add tags manually by selecting the file, right clicking on it and choosing “Open Edit Tags dialog”.|
|You can now play the files with Audials or drag and drop them into another application or Windows Explorer to export them.|
About Project Playlist™
Playlist.com is the world's largest music community. Project Playlist™ is there to help 48 million music fans discover, create, organize, enjoy and share their music playlists.
As a member of the Playlist.com community, you can create your own personal music experience by building playlists for every mood, genre, activity and occasion. You can recommend music to others. You can follow the musical journey your friends are taking. You can share your playlists on your social network profile or blog.
- Find and listen to any song you want.
- Build playlists of your favorite music.
- Listen to your playlists on any computer. Anywhere.
- Share and build playlists with friends.
- Browse our charts and find cool new music every day.
- Watch your friends' activity on Playlist.com, and keep up to date with what they're listening to.
- Add playlists to your favorite Web site or blog using the Playlist.com widget
- Instant, free music. No download required.
- Put your favorite music playlist on your Web site, blog or profile.
- Share your latest playlist with your friends.
- Collaborate on playlists with your friends.
- Stay up to date with what your friends and favorite Playlisters are listening to.
- Discover new music that other Playlist users are listening to. Project Playlist™
Music from Playlist.com is copyrighted. Any redistribution of it without the consent of the copyright owners may be a violation of the law in most countries, including the USA. Audials AG is not affiliated with Project Playlist™, nor the company that owns the trademark rights to Project Playlist™. This page is provided for compatibility purposes only, and in no case should be considered an endorsement of Audials Software products by any associated 3rd party.